When to book a hotel in Benidorm
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price
Top tips for finding Benidorm hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Benidorm, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper hotels in Benidorm in January and March.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Benidorm if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Thursday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 17 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Benidorm hotel.
- The cheapest 3-star hotel room in Benidorm found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was £28, while the most expensive was £67.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their hotel in Benidorm for 3 days.
- If you're looking for a quiet beach holiday in Benidorm, consider booking a hotel in and around the Poniente Beach. Alternatively, check out the neighbouring La Cala Bay area, which has Apartamentos Mirador or Gran Hotel Bali.
- When looking for an area teeming with locals to immerse yourself in the culture, stick with Benidorm Old Town at hotels like Hotel Centro Mar. This area is favoured by the Spanish locals and is home to several shops and local food choices.
- If you want to be in an area where most of the fiestas and parades take place, make sure you book one of the Benidorm hotels in the heart of the city near the town centre like Apartamentos La Mar.
- For those in search of the ultimate entertainment neighbourhood, make sure to book Benidorm hotels or accommodation in New Town. For example, Apartamentos Paraiso Centro,, where you'll find many of the food outlets serving British food, as well as the main entertainment strip.
- Levante Beach is one of southeast Spain’s most beautiful wide, sandy beaches. Several excellent beach hotels are located along the coast in Benidorm, Spain. The Hotel Don Pancho is an elegant option with sea views and a swimming pool.
- If you are looking for an adults-only resort, consider the area of Poniente beach, a little quieter than Levante Beach and within walking distance of Benidorm old town. Adults only hotels such as the Port Mar Blau cater to couples looking for a little romance.
- If you are looking for a cheap place to stay, consider a hotel in the narrow streets of Benidorm’s old town, where you can also experience a slice of authentic Spanish life. Hotels such as the Hotel Centro Mar and Hotel Internacional are conveniently based for the old town, yet still within easy reach of Levante beach.
- For vibrant nightlife, consider a hotel in the new town square, which is jam-packed with hotels, animated bars and restaurants, and clubs that stay open until dawn. Hotels near the square, such as Ambassador Playa and Hotel Orange, put the action on your doorstep.
- A stay in Benidorm’s old town will give you a glimpse of the town’s past as a quaint fishing village. Consider the Hotel Centro Mar, which puts you within walking distance of both the town and the beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Benidorm
If you're heading to Benidorm with your kids, you can stay pretty much anywhere. Most bars and restaurants are child-friendly. However, for the best time, consider hotels in Benidorm a little further inland near Colonia Madrid Foietes, such as Hotel Andalucia. Terra Mítica, is an ancient culture-themed amusement park nearby that kids will love.
If you're heading to the city during the Fiesta Week in Mid November, you'll want to find hotels close to the city centre. Benidorm hotels in Levante like Hotel Perla, will have you in the heart of the action. Make sure to book a couple of months in advance because the city gets quite busy and hotel rooms fill up quickly.
For the best nightlife in Benidorm, find hotels in the centre of town, close to Mal Pas Beach, such as Gastrohotel RH Canfali. You'll find most of the exciting bars in Benidorm around this area with plenty of diversity.(Video) Hotel Don Pancho, Benidorm Review - A 4* Hotel with 5* Service
If you are looking for a bit of luxury during your stay in Benidorm, look for a hotel on Levante beach with 4 or 5 stars, such as the Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique, and enjoy features such as sea-view rooms, valet parking, private spa sessions, and romantic dinners overlooking the glittering Mediterranean.
Several hotels in Benidorm feature views of the Mediterranean Sea. Choose a seafront hotel on Poniente or Levante Beach for magnificent views of those famous turquoise waters. Hotel Marconi offers basic accommodations for budget travellers, while Villa del Mar Hotel offers updated accommodation, for a more upscale Spanish beach holiday.
Benidorm is a paradise for family-friendly hotels offering facilities and services such as swimming pools, kids clubs, access to water parks and close proximity to long, sandy beaches. Hotels such as the Magic Aqua Rock Gardens and Meliá Villaitana offer all the facilities you could possibly need to keep the kids entertained.
Visitors hoping to indulge in some pampering should consider one of Benidorm’s first-rate spa hotels, such as the Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa or the adults only Levante Club Hotel & Spa, located in the hills above Levante beach.
If you are looking for a hotel close to Benidorm Palace, you should consider staying at Melia Benidorm, Levante Club Hotel & Spa - Adults Only and Medplaya Hotel Regente, as they are the most recommended by KAYAK users.
The average price of a double room in Benidorm is £105 per night. In the last 3 days, KAYAK found great deals as cheap as £23 per night.
Hotels are safe environments for travellers as long as they properly implement sanitary measures in response to coronavirus (COVID-19). However, we recommend getting in touch with the local authorities regarding safety procedures for hotels in Benidorm. For more advice, please view our information page on what to know about coronavirus (COVID-19) and travel.
Hotel room prices will vary depending on facilities and location. The cheapest double room in Benidorm for tonight found in the last 3 hours was £23. We also found 3-star hotels from £36 and 4-star hotels from £37.(Video) Benidorm - A Monthly guide - April May June
Looking to spend the weekend in Benidorm? Here are the best deals found by KAYAK users within the last 72 hours: 3-star hotels from £37 and 4-star hotels from £39. The cheapest deal overall was for £38 per night.
After you launch a hotel search on KAYAK, you can refine your research by neighbourhood, which allows you to pick the central Benidorm districts. You can also do a search using the city map to choose a specific location, like Benidorm city centre
Take a look at our extensive hotel map to find the best hotels near you.
Where to stay in Benidorm?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Benidorm by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Popular in Benidorm
- Benidorm budget hotels
- Benidorm spa hotels
- Benidorm family hotels
- Benidorm romantic hotels
- Benidorm hotels with pools
- Benidorm pet-friendly hotels
- Benidorm boutique hotels
- Benidorm luxury hotels
- Benidorm beach hotels
Stays in Benidorm
- Inns in Benidorm
- Resorts in Benidorm
- Hostels in Benidorm
- Holiday Rentals in Benidorm
- Accommodation in Benidorm
Landmarks in Benidorm
- Balcón del Mediterráneo
- Llevant Beach
- Estadio Municipal Guillermo AMOR
- Playa Tio Ximo
All hotels in Benidorm